Friday, November 2, 2012

Upcoming Guests

Hey Guys, we will be having quite a few guests in the upcoming months. We will be having Sheriff Richard Mack, of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association on the show as well as Chris Knox of The Firearms Coalition, Dr. David Fischer Hackett from "Paul Revers Ride" fame, Trey Tuggle, head of the National Rifle Association's Tactical Rifle Department, Jack Spirko of The Survival Podcast, Larry Pratt from Gun Owners of America, and many more.

I will start listing the dates and guests on this blog and on the show list as I post the shows this next week.  I do the radio show in order to bring the listeners the information and entertainment that I feel they will benefit from and find enjoyment in. So, if there is anyone you would like to hear on the show, please send me an email or a PM and I will do my best to get them on the show.

If you would like more information on shooting, or on survival and prepping news, world events etc. Then be sure and let me know, it is the only way you are going to get exactly what you want.

As always, I hope top see you all there on Thursday nights!

Scout

2 comments:

  1. Great list, looking forward to hearing those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure and make some suggestions of folks you want to hear from. I am scheduling folks I like, and that I think listeners will like, but I want to make sure I am serving the needs of the listeners. Thanks G27RR
    Scout

    ReplyDelete